Friday, January 02, 2009

LegoLand





While we were in San Diego, we were able to go to LegoLand for the first time. I think it had just opened when we still lived there, but haven't had the chance to go. What a great place for little kids! Just about everywhere we went, there were legos for Maggie to play with. Which, I guess since we were in LegoLand, shouldn't surprise me, but still. They were in places that were pretty smart. Like, when we were standing in lines, there would be a line for adults to stand in and then there would be a central play area with legos for the kids to have something to do and everyone could keep their sanity.





They also had a fun water play area that Maggie could have stayed in all day. Did I mention that just about every day we were there, the weather was in the 60's?? This particular day, I think was about 68! Gotta love California Christmases!


1 comments:

nwestmama said...

The jumping picture of Maggie is so cute! Great pic.