Wednesday, January 28, 2009

It's a Girl!!!

We finally had the opportunity to find out the gender of our baby on Tuesday afternoon. After much searching, the technician finally found 3 lines, which apparently means that we are having a girl! I am a little apprehensive about the idea of having 2 teenage girls in my house in about 13 years....a little scary. Mark has decided that he will need to have a shop built. I told him to make sure I have my own padded room next to the shop. :) We are thankful for the blessing of another daughter and look forward to the next chapter of our lives as our family grows.

1 comments:

The Chargualaf Family said...

YAY!!! I am so happy for you guys! I just knew you guys were going to have a girl! :0) (My prediction is that ALL of you pregnant ladies are having girl... We'll see!!)

Hooray!!!! (Your post was pretty funny, by the way!)