Saturday, July 19, 2008

San Diego Bay

This is kind of out of order, but hey, just be happy I'm getting my updates, in, right?

On the Sunday of our trip, we met with some of my Aunts, Uncles and cousins down at San Diego Bay. I always like to visit with family, unfortunately, it never seems like there's enough time to visit with everyone.



Maggie had fun digging in the sand. Give her a shovel, and she's content for a good hour at least. She really wanted to go in the water, but after mommy and daddy discussed it, we decided ug, I mean, uh, no..

This is what a little girl who has had too much fun looks like. She hardly ever falls asleep in my arms, and after playing in the sun and the sand, she just passed out. !pobrecita!

1 comments:

Heather said...

I love looking at all of your pics.
I especially love this one of me in the background stuffing my face. I'm going to say that I'm eating a grape. Yeah, that's it!