Thursday, March 04, 2010

Lotsa Pictures

It's about time, right?? Okay, so, I am just going to bite the bullet and put a bunch of random stuff on here...I've been kind of random lately anyway, so I might as well follow through here. Enjoy!






We went to Californina at Christmastime. Maggie tremendously enjoyed baking with my mom. Any chance she gets to cook with me or bake cookies with Mark, she is right there beside us. She hardly ever has a real smile for a camera, but, as you can see, she was very happy here!








While we were there, Mark's folks came down and took Mark and the girls to The Wild Animal Park. Courtney was excited to get out and see the sights and smells of the zoo. Or she just really liked looking at the colorful chain.


After getting her face painted, riding on Grandpa's shoulders and taking in the sights, Maggie paused to watch the birds for awhile. (I don't really know if that's what happened...I wasn't there, I'm just making this up by what I see in the photos..)


On Christmas Eve, Maggie was super excited to learn how to use Grandma Julie's apple corer/slicer. She could have cored and sliced an entire orchard that morning, if given the chance.  





After several attempts to get the perfect Christmas photo of the girls, I think I was just happy that they weren't screaming and crying. Don't they look cute in their matching jammies, though?


1 comments:

The Urwin's said...

I love the jammies!! And that picture of Maggie smiling while baking with your mom...she looks exactly like you!